- This recipe is rich in flavor combining chicken, white beans and vegetables.
- Cool-weather recipe
As the temperatures cool down, the kitchen is warming up! Cozy up by the fire with a bowl of this hearty, harvest meal. This recipe serves two but double-up ingredients for a festive time with friends!
You will need:
- 1 Tab carrot-very finely chopped
- 1 Tab celery-very finely chopped
- 1 Tab onion-very finely chopped
- 1 Tab avocado oil
- 1 large chicken breast ( or 2 meaty thighs)-cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 can of white beans, rinsed well and drained
- 2 Tab dry white wine
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 tsp dried rosemary-finely chopped ( I prefer dried vs fresh in this dish)
- Saute chicken in oil until browned, but not cooked through.
- Remove chicken to bowl.
- Saute vegetables in oil until tender but still a little crisp.
- Add white wine, cook for 3 minutes, add chicken stock, beans, rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low heat a few minutes until heated through.
- Add chicken and cook until heated through.
- Check seasoning and serve. Serves 2
Launched in 2021 as a community for lovers of luxury, Lifestyle by Loleono is a collective of women who love the good things in life: food, fashion and fun. As a resortwear-centric brand, we believe that resort life can be lived beyond your flight home. From relaxing on island-time to prepping your kitchen island, our content is curated to help you live your best life. Ready to dive in? Subscribe to our newsletter for irresistible recipes, insider-island guides, fashion FAQs and everything else you need to live life in color.
As the Director of Operations and Copywriter at Loleono, Marina Bonanno conjures up island-inspired fashion, trend and travel advice. Her posts are here to inspire you to live better, eat better and dress better, of course. Follow along for weekly tips and tricks to living a vibrant, Loleono lifestyle.