- This easy, homemade martini uses pear vodka, pear liqueur, ginger liqueur and fresh pear.
- Alcoholic drink made from pear juice
- A cozy and refreshing Fall cocktail.
This holiday season, swap out that gingerbread for this ginger-pear martini. Simple and elegant, this drink is full of holiday flavor.
You will need:
- Pear Vodka
- Pear Liqueur
- Ginger Liqueur
- Fresh Pear (sliced)
- Add ice to a shaker.
- Pour in 2 parts pear vodka with 1/2 part pear liqueur and 1/2 part ginger liqueur.
- Shake until combined.
- Pour into martini glass and garnish with fresh pear *optional*
Launched in 2021 as a community for lovers of luxury, Lifestyle by Loleono is a collective of women who love the good things in life: food, fashion and fun. As a resortwear-centric brand, we believe that resort life can be lived beyond your flight home. From relaxing on island-time to prepping your kitchen island, our content is curated to help you live your best life. Ready to dive in? Subscribe to our newsletter for irresistible recipes, insider-island guides, fashion FAQs and everything else you need to live life in color.
As the Director of Operations and Copywriter at Loleono, Marina Bonanno conjures up island-inspired fashion, trend and travel advice. Her posts are here to inspire you to live better, eat better and dress better, of course. Follow along for weekly tips and tricks to living a vibrant, Loleono lifestyle.