Aloha Friday! This week we are excited to share a sparkly, Loleono-original recipe created by our founder, Samantha. It's inspired by a classic tropical cocktail. Can you guess what it is? Drum roll please...Mai Tai Cake! Your friends and family will thank you for this one, trust us. Make sure to tag us with your creations and let us know what you think!
For the ingredients you will need:
- 1 cup butter
-2 cups sugar
-1 tsp vanilla
-1 tbsp coconut extract
-3/4 cup pineapple juice
-2 tbsp orange juice
-3 cups flour
-2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp salt
Let's get baking...
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Grease and line pans with parchment paper.
3. Cream butter and sugar together.
4. Add eggs in one at a time.
5. Add in flavorings.
6. Mix 3 juices and add alternating with dry ingredients in 3 additions.
7. Pour batter into prepared pans or cupcakes.
8. Bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 3 8" layers or 36 cupcakes
We know this Mai Tai Cake will be a hit at your next summer gathering and can't wait for you to try it!