Posted by Marina Bonanno on Apr 20th 2023
Salmon Caviar Hearts | A Luxurious App
Nothing says luxury quite like caviar! This week on the blog, we’re bringing you romantic (heart-shaped) Salmon Caviar Hearts that are as cute as they are tasty! Make these for date night or a group of friends, I promise they won’t disappoint!
- 12 Oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 ½ Cups finely minced radishes
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives (chopped finely)
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Loaf white bread (thinly sliced)
- 6 Ox red salmon caviar
- Fresh parsley springs
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat radishes, chives, horseradish, salt and pepper into cream cheese until well combined.
- Refrigerate mixture until firm.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Cut sixty 1-inch hearts with a cookie cutter from the white bread. Place on baking sheets and bake until lightly toasted.
- Spread each toast heart with a thin layer of radish cream cheese mixture.
- Place ½ Tsp of caviar on the center of each heart and garnish with parsley.